Tuesday, February 23, 2021

BARBER'S STORY


πŸ˜…  While cutting hair, the Barber asked the Minister :-

*"Sir, What is this Swiss Bank issue?”*

Minister shouted, 
*“Are you cutting my hair or conducting an inquiry?”*

Barber said: 
*Sorry Sir, I just asked.*

Next day, while cutting the hair, he asked the Top Minister:

*“Sir, what is this Black money issue?’’*

Minister shouted, *‘’Why did you ask me this question?’’*

Barber said: 
*‘’Sorry Sir, I just simply asked you’’*

Next day, CBI interrogated the Barber, 

CBI Officer - 
*‘’Are you an agent of Pakistan?’’*

Barber: *No Sir.*

CBI: *Are you an agent of the opposition party?*

Barber: *No Sir.*

CBI: *Are you anti National?*

Barber:  *For God's sake, No Sir. I am an innocent and simple Barbar.*
                                             
CBI  : *Then, while cutting the hair, why did you ask these VIP's about Swiss Bank & Black money issues?*

Barber:
*Sir, I do not know why, but when I ask about Swiss Bank or Black money, their hairs stand up straight; & that helps me to cut hair easily. That’s why I keep asking.* πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

No comments: